Year of Call: 2008
Chambers: 2 Hare Court, London
Amina is a sought-after practitioner with extensive experience providing legal advice and representation across the spectrum of Sports Law, Regulatory, Criminal and Professional Discipline sectors. She has over 11 years’ experience working as an in-house barrister at The Football Association where she was Head of the Regulatory Legal department. In this role she was responsible for overseeing and providing legal advice in all football disciplinary matters throughout the football pyramid, up to and including, the Premier League.
Amina has substantial experience of advising on and appearing in cases involving anti-doping, on-field misconduct, betting, discrimination, and safeguarding. She also has significant experience advising on internal investigations, disciplinary & regulatory matters, and grievances.
- Sports law
- Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Criminal defence
- Member of UK Athletics Disciplinary Panel and Selection Appeal Panel
- Member of England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) Safeguarding Panel
- Member of Badminton England Disciplinary and Safeguarding Panel
- Member of Sports Resolutions Pro Bono panel